Choosing a Buyers Agent
Educating – Guiding – Never Pressuring
When buying a home you need a Realtor in your corner, looking out for you and your best interest; not the sellers!
We understand that buying a home can be a complicated and stressful process. That is why we employ a highly developed six (6) step system to ensure that we’re able to see you through the entire buying process with the fewest problems, on your time schedule, for the best purchase price.
- Understanding Your Buying Power: Finding the right financing is as important as finding the right house. Before searching for your dream home, we must determine a clear understanding of your individual buying power. It’s critical that you know exactly what you can afford, they type of financing you will use and what you’re “out-of-pocket” you may incur.
- Total Market Access: Buying a home is done only a few times in a lifetime, so it is very important that you do not settle for something else. We’ll work to ensure that you are able to have complete total market access. This is accomplish by utilizing the traditional resources such as the Multiple Listing System, but also I will seek out and uncover hidden properties, the “quiet” properties that are not yet on the market.
- Helping You Set the Best Price and Terms To Make a Smart Buy: Once you find your dream home, we’ll help you determine the best terms and pricing to offer. The best purchasing price is the price and terms that secures the property. The best purchase price is not always the lowest price which can lose the sale if there is strong competition. There are times when paying more than asking price is what secures the deal, while other times offering “market value” will win the sellers.
- Negotiate: Bringing Parties Together: You don’t get what you deserve, you get what you negotiate! Protecting your best interests and finding a “win-win” is where the purchase of your home begins or ends. We’ll work tirelessly to negotiate the best deal for you.
- Worry Free – Managing Details: Managing all the details make my buyer’s transactions seamless and worry free. There are a lot of moving parts in a real estate transaction and things can go amiss if there is a lack of attention to detail. This is why there needs to be a Project Manager, someone managing all the details to eliminate problems before they arise. This essential step assures the entire buying process is Worry Free.
- Trusted Advisor – Protection your Interest: You should always have someone whom you can trust, have confidence in, and faith that they will help you make good decisions. You can count on us to be you Trusted Advisor, a consultant, educator and guide verse a typical salesperson selling and pressuring. You and your interests are my top priority!
On Time - Fewest Problems - Best Price!